Sunday, May 16, 2010

news

I have two new pages done, working on a third, almost done with the first issue, and from what I am being told it is looking good. I still need to clean up (re: make less photoshoppy) the backgrounds, but I figure, I can do that when the first issue is done and get all the 'clean up' done in a day or two then start submitting the pitch to publishers. Some showed some interest, so... fingers crossed.

I am also working on another comic book called Saxnot, and it is roaring along as well. Submitting that one to Vertigo (dibs) Fingers crossed on that one as well.

I feel like I am doing my best work ever on these two projects, though I am approaching them in completely different ways, that is I think part of the fun.

Look for more art posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment